You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Plan, manage and coordinate the analysis and configuration of claims information systems to meet business needs.
- Manage department staff including hiring, performance management and career development to ensure alignment with defined goals
- Oversee the architecture, design, coding, testing and implementation of changes for claims pricing, benefits and payments within the core claims payment system
- Manage all new configuration requests and changes to existing configuration ensuring accuracy and timely
- Develop tools, processes, and methodologies to streamline and enhance production of change requests
- Participate in planning, managing, analyzing, designing and implementing various configuration projects
- Collaborate with business unit leaders and claims department to understand requirements and ensure configuration changes meet business needs
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.