You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Develop and lead long term product development and enhancement initiatives that cross and/or integrate product
- Ensure subject matter expertise is infused into all products to ensure processes are being followed during the product development process, including consumer experience, software engineering, clinical, and behavior change science
- Identify and support the integration of duplicative products/interventions across all business units
- Ensure consistent and seamless integration of adaptive technology and expert team-based services across all product portfolios to ensure optimal behavior change outcomes.
- Ensure product department has full knowledge of and access to all Envolve PeopleCare™ legacy and CNC resources in terms of both consumer-facing technology assets and expert team resources,
- Support sales and client services across all business units with product customization in consultation with all product stakeholders
- Support in the financial analysis of product performance while ensuring product management/enhancement and new product development strategic plans and ongoing product assessments have documented value propositions and financial performance parameters
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.