You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing products and services to improve clinical and financial performance to better align with competitive markets
- Design, develop and manage new and existing products from initial conception through service delivery
- Monitor market trends to identify new product opportunities and enhancements to existing products
- Create detailed project plans, support product pricing efforts, and determine client reporting specifications
- Conduct brand development activities including the creation of product and population specific collateral materials
- Review product performance and outcomes based on cost and benefit analyses and make recommendations for product improvements
- Implement ongoing internal and external product trainings to improve product outcomes
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.