You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Move equipment, furniture, and crates for employees who are relocating, including replacing furniture when necessary
- Assist in the configuration of offices, cubicles, and other work areas
- Arrange table and chairs properly for scheduled meetings. Assist with breakdown of room configurations when meeting concludes
- Assist with the placement and connection of Multi-Function Printer (MFP) devices
- Install white boards, track boards, and artwork as requested
- Perform initial troubleshooting and triage of break-room equipment malfunctions to minimize vendor service requests
- Fulfill requests for relocation of files and file storage containers
- Perform minimal furniture repairs and enhancements
- Address Executive requests relating to offices and common areas on the eighth floor of the Corporate location
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.