You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Delivers, advises and educates provider practices and IPAs in appropriate HEDIS measures, medical record documentation guidelines and HEDIS ICD-9/10 CPT coding in accordance with state, federal, and NCQA requirements.
- Collects, summarizes, trends, and delivers provider quality and risk adjustment performance data to identify and strategize/coach on opportunities for provider improvement and gap closure.
- Collaborates with Provider Relations and other provider facing teams to improve provider performance in areas of Quality, Risk Adjustment and Operations (claims and encounters).
- Identifies specific practice needs where Centene can provide support.
- Develops, enhances and maintains provider clinical relationship across product lines.
One of the following required: CCS, LPN, LCSW, LMHC, LMSW, LMFT, LVN, RN, APRN, HCQM, CHP, CPHQ.
For the Kentucky plan only: License/Certification One of the following required CADC, CCS, LPN, LCSW, LMHC, LMSW, LMFT, LVN, RN, APRN, HCQM, CHP or CPHQ.
For Trillium Community Health Plan / Oregon: License/Certification: No license/certification is required.
For Buckeye Health Plan: License/Certification: No license/certification is required.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.