You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Candidate must work in Austin, TX office occasionally.
Position Purpose: Maintain enrollment and membership records within core internal systems related to qualifications for coverage under contracts or agreements and resolve related issues.
- Perform audits and analyses on completed member data load processes and monitor eligibility loads, data updates and all internal/external requests.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to communicate and resolve membership data issues.
- Provide timely, efficient support for the eligibility load process and coordinate with corporate IS department to resolve issues that arise during the process.
- Review, investigate and resolve inquiries regarding loaded membership.
- Handle and resolve complex member data issues, such as loading errors, limited reconciliations and direct entry of data into core systems.
- Generate adhoc reports on membership across multiple lines of business using Business Objects, Access, and other reporting tools.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.