You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Develops market-specific sales plans to maximize enrollment growth.
- Develops, nurtures and maintains relationships with key external brokers, regional agencies, providers, and community partners.
- Implements marketing strategies for specific geographic segment.
- Develops provider-specific marketing plans to attain membership growth in designated provider groups.
- Manages and tracks sales distribution within assigned geographic segments.
- Manages the sales training and incentive programs to support targeted sales for specific geographic segments within emerging markets.
- Implements Human Resource guidelines including hiring, goal setting, performance evaluations, salary administration, and affirmative action.
- Ensures department compliance to Company policies, procedures and government regulations.
- Interfaces with targeted community leadership to impact sales growth within specific geographic segment.
- Interfaces with internal departments/Associates to ensure alignment and consistency in working toward targeted goals.
- Completes assigned business projects/deliverables as needed within specified time frame.
Travel: As a field-based role, a minimum of 75% of this role will take place in the marketplace. (Note: Working in an office or remotely within a home-based environment is not considered field-based work. Overnight travel maybe required based on territory/marketplace.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.