You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Interpret and analyze data from multiple sources including healthcare provider, member/patient, and third-party data.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of large-scale projects with limited direction from leadership
- Assist in the design, testing, and implementation of process enhancements and identify opportunities for automation
- Identify and perform root-cause analysis of data irregularities and present findings and proposed solutions to leadership and/or customers
- Manage multiple, variable tasks and data review processes with limited supervision within targeted timelines
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how customers interact with analytic products
- Partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization and effectively, both verbally and visually, communicate findings and insights to non-technical business partners
- Independently engage with customers and business partners to gather requirements and validate results
- Communicate and present data-driven insights and recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders, soliciting and incorporating feedback when required
- Provide technical guidance to junior analysts
Provider: Experience in provider contracting, claims pricing, financial reporting/analysis, data modeling, statistical modeling, data science, or geospatial/reimbursement analysis preferred
Clinical: Experience in public health (epidemiology, biostatistics), population health, social determinants of health, data science, social science, or geospatial/ROI/financial analysis preferred
FinancExperience in Finance, Actuarial Science, or Accounting preferred. Experience using analytic techniques & tools to explore financial performance trends and/or reconciling financial data preferred.
Fraud, Waste & Abuse: Experience in fraud/waste/abuse identification and investigation, provider billing, or clinical coding preferred; Experience with data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or statistical modeling preferred
Risk Adjustment: Experience in risk adjustment, clinical coding, financial reporting/analysis, or CMS/State encounters and regulatory file submissions preferred; Experience with data mining, population health, and statistical modeling preferred
Quality: Experience with HEDIS, NCQA, Medicare Star Rating System, QRS, or other quality measures preferred; Quality auditing or analysis of call center performance preferred; Experience with data mining, population health, and statistical modeling preferred
Tools & Technology: Experience with report/dashboard development, data/report automation, self-service capabilities, data design and integration, or data quality and governance preferred
Regional and HBR Analytics: Experience in emerging trend analysis, financial modeling, claims pricing, contract/network analysis, and/or ROI evaluation preferred. Familiarity with claims payment, utilization management, provider/vendor contracts, risk adjustment for government sponsored healthcare desired.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.