You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Oversee storage and destruction of all company records on-site and off-site
- Assist management in coordinating all office services activities and facilities activities
- Work with Corporate IS telecommunications staff and provide on-site contact to maintain effective telephone systems and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Oversee maintenance of all office equipment, including computers, printers, copiers, fax machines
- Key member of planning committee to coordinate new space development and renovation project
- Assist members of management team with problem solving
- May be required to be able to bend, crawl and lift up to 30 lbs on a frequent basis
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.