Centene is transforming the health of our communities one person at a time. As an Executive on our team, you could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members.
- Establish and direct the strategic vision and objectives for contact center enterprise wide. Ensure that corporate service level agreements (SLA) are met or exceeded through approving staff standards to ensure quality encounters with customers and providers
- Develop and maintain relationships with all contact center vendors and Health Plan call centers to drive performance excellence enterprise. Provide leadership for the Vendor Management staff to ensure that all vendors and sites are connected and aligned with the goals and objectives of Centene. Ensure vendor management staff and contact centers meet all key performance indicators including ASA, Blockage, ACW, FCR, SL, Quality, and customer satisfaction
- Analyze data and identify trends to ensure expectations are met and provide regular updates to Contact Center management on performance trends and activities. Develop approaches to maximize departmental efficiencies
- Evaluate and trend grievance information, training evaluations, as well as provider and customer surveys to establish baselines, assess performance. Identify improvements to process and customer experience and lead implementation of best practices to strengthen programs
- Coordinate regular business reviews and summits with vendors to review past performance and implement performance enhancements
- Oversee strategic relationships with other organizational entities including Channel Management, CRM, Workforce Management, Command Center, Reporting, Training, and Quality
- Identify information system inefficiencies and formulate recommendations
- Monitor all regulatory requirements and oversee submissions in existing and future lines of business
- Keep abreast of new call center technology and service concepts. Perform cost benefit analyses for new technologies
- 25% travel to sites
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.