You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as an Intern at Centene. During this 12-week program, you'll learn more about Centene and how we're transforming the health of the community, one person at a time.
Position Purpose: Learn about various processes and functions within the Managed Care industry and develop professionally by contributing to projects that support the business.
- Learn various job functions within the Managed Care industry and explore various career opportunities
- Apply academic knowledge and learn new skills by contributing to various projects
- Research various legal, regulatory, and other topics within functional area and industry
- Attend training and development presentations to enhance professional competencies
An Intern in this role can expect to:
- Learn the daily workings of a fast-paced, risk-based and effective healthcare compliance department
- Take on oversight responsibility of various compliance related tasks, including such things as conducting research, creating policies/procedures and evaluating training
- Understand how overall healthcare strategy is utilized and implemented within the healthcare compliance space of a managed care organizationExperience/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited university or college, preferably in a field related to the hiring department through the internship period.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.