Centene is transforming the health of our communities one person at a time. As an Executive on our team, you could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members.
- Oversee the development and implementation of sales strategies to achieve revenue, enrollment, and service goals through selling new business to existing accounts, renewing accounts and converting accounts
- Implement strategic account management to grow the business for major and large accounts
- Enhance and leverage consultant relationships, including calling on and promoting the company’s brand and story to all consulting houses
- Build, retain, manage, maintain and grow key large and major accounts through relationship development and by collaborating with account executives
- Lead the build out and aggregate resources for platforms, such as Flex Funded and ASO, and business plans
- Analyze market segment and determines retention strategies
- Interact with other functional areas and develop effective internal relationships to ensure smooth implementation and delivery of product to the client
- Establish and maintain effective external relationships to ensure that customer and company needs are met
- Understand ACA regulatory framework for various distribution entities and define scope of distribution partnerships, compensation models, training and deliverables based on consideration for seasonal, open enrollment cycles and related staffing model and cost implications
- Develop an effective retention program to retain maximum number of members through annual open enrollment periods
- Execute time bound renewal sales strategy to minimize lapses throughout the year and during open enrollment periods
- Develop and deploy best-in-class online shopping experience, and ensure well integrated systems infrastructure
- Develop membership goals based on market sizing analysis for targeted markets and establish sales strategies, including short and long-term goals
- Oversee the sales function, including the planning, budgeting and organization of all departmental activities
Pay Range: $175,000.00 - $332,200.00 per year
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Actual pay will be adjusted based on an individual's skills, experience, education, and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.