Centene is transforming the health of our communities one person at a time. As an Executive on our team, you could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members.
- Oversee all finance related activities for business unit including developing and monitoring progress against Annual Operating Plan
- Responsible for financial analysis, identification of month end financial drivers, and forecasting including headcount planning to ensure compliance with state requirements
- Responsible for identifying medical cost trends and leadership of medical cost improvement initiatives
- Perform financial impact analysis for new contracts and support negotiations
- Review monthly performance and financial results of the business unit and provide recommendations to senior management
- Responsible for the business unit’s contribution to corporate
- Perform duties as Chief liaison between Corporate Finance and the Business Unit
- Establish financial strategic vision, objectives, policies and procedures in support of the overall strategic plan
- Oversee and validate pricing models and lead initiatives to identify inefficiencies and areas of development and improvement
- Direct health plan analytical needs and coordinate reporting strategy
- May lead rate setting activity and coordinate corporate and state actuaries
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.