You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a Customer Care professional at Centene. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Translate strategic objectives from business transformation initiatives into actionable plans and ensure flawless execution of those plans.
- Develop, prioritize, and execute business process excellence initiatives to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies across the segment.
- Organize and prioritize key executive and committee activities to facilitate efficient decision making. Conduct research, establish committees, and determine topics and metrics.
- Act as a Chief of Staff to the SVP and liaison between the SVP and executive staff by facilitating information flow. Provide feedback and draft key communications to reflect the SVP’s position. Support executive staff needs in their ability to raise critical issues with the SVP and receive needed responses, guidance, and decisions.
- Lead efforts to partner with leadership team and stakeholders to define and deploy key performance indicators to monitor past, current, and future performance of business processes.
- Develop and oversee data analysis efforts to produce accurate, efficient, and timely data reporting models, contract deliverables, ad hoc reports, and internal reports for all functional areas within the segment.
- Lead efforts to identify barriers to operational success of the segment and drive solutions to address business needs and ensure operational excellence.
Travel: Up to 10%
Project Management Professional Certificate (PMP) and Health Care Certification preferred. Six Sigma or similar certification preferred.:
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.