You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
** This is a part-time position working Saturday and Sunday only. Applications for this role have the flexibility to work remotely from their home anywhere within the state of Iowa **
Position Purpose: Assist in day to day operations of clinical functions for the Post Hospital Outreach team. Act as primary liaison for clinical personnel to assist with member’s post discharge medical needs.
- Serve as primary point of contact for clinical personnel and department liaison when the Supervisor is not available. Communicate with inter-department personnel for positive member resolution outcomes.
- Assist with daily, weekly, and monthly department reporting requirements.
- Assist with monthly clinical audits.
- Participation in clinical rounds with Medical Director.
- Conduct and maintain monthly productivity expectations with post hospital outreach calls.
- Ability to communicate with inter-department personnel for positive member resolution outcomes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to staff for clinical and non-clinical questions or issues related to post hospital outreach to members.
- Assist with training for new hires and continued development of existing staff.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 3 years in a managed care setting. Case management or post hospital outreach experience. Concurrent review or discharge planning experience preferred. Experience in integrated care management (physical & behavioral health) preferred.
Unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMHC, LMSW LMFT, LPC, PhD, PsyD or RN license in applicable state. Valid driver’s license may be required.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.