You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Identify special needs members through the completion of health screens and other resources
- Work with community outreach/member advocates to coordinate member care
- Educate PCP’s, members, medical consenters, and caregivers on behavioral health issues including symptoms, relapse prevention, stress reduction and healthy lifestyle choices
- Educate members with special needs to foster compliance with program and positively impact outcomes
- Assist with development of plan specific literature and education materials in conjunction with medical director and corporate oversight
- Facilitate access to behavioral health services, including assisting with locating providers and scheduling appointments as necessary
- Assist DFPS with accessing and organizing medical information as needed
- Coordinate the sharing of health information between providers and other programs
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.