Centene is transforming the health of our communities one person at a time. As an Executive on our team, you could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members.
- Establish the department’s strategic vision, objectives, and policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and maintain production and quality standards for the Contracting department.
- Oversee network development staff and external consultants in the development of provider networks across expansion markets.
- Perform periodic analyses of the provider network from a cost, coverage, and growth perspective. Provide leadership in evaluating opportunities to expand or change the network to meet Company goals.
- Manage budgeting and forecasting initiatives for product lines to networks costs and provider contracts.
- Oversee analysis of claim trend data and/or market information to derive conclusions to support contract negotiations.
- Conduct periodic review of provider contracting rates to ensure strategic focus is on target with overall Company strategy.
- Support market expansion and M&A activities by leading provider contract analysis related to due diligence.
- Assist health plan CEO and/or COO vendors in key provider relations and strategy.
- Ability to travel.
License/Certification: Valid driver’s license.
For Carolina Complete Health plan: At least five (5) years of combined network operations, provider relations, and management experience; must reside in NC.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.