You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a Customer Care professional at Centene. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Receives and responds to routine member and/or provider inquiries, requests and/or concerns in an accurate and timely manner
- Mitigates and prevents complaints from being escalated to resolve in initial contact.
- Serves as the front-line resolution advocate on various member and/or provider inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Resolves basic problems by communicating the requested information regarding the assessment of the member or provider needs, understanding the cause, and determining if problems need to be routed to other departments for further resolution
- Maintains performance and quality standards based on established contact center metrics
- Provides customer service in a high pace contact center environment over the phone, via live chats and emails
- Documents all member or provider information and communications for quality and performance tracking through the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications
- Remains up-to-date and adheres to quality standards, regulation, and all other policies to ensure quality, consistency, and compliance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Entry-level position typically requiring little or no previous experience.
Experience interacting and multitasking using multiple systems and programs simultaneously preferred.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.