You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Develop integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports, and presentations
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
- Identify trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings to senior management; strong process documentation skillset preferred
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of various systems
- Diagnose problems and identify opportunities for process redesign and improvement
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.