You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
** We are currently offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus for this position **
Position Purpose: Perform duties related to the day to day operations of the Integrated Case Management functions to include working with members identified as high risk to identify needs and goals to achieve empowerment and improved quality of life for both behavioral and physical health issues. Assess members' current functional level and, in collaboration with the member, develop and monitor the Case Management Care Plan, monitor quality of care; assisting with discharge planning, participating in special clinical projects and communicate with departmental and plan administrative staff to facilitate daily operations of the Integrated Case Management functions. Collaborate with both medical and behavioral providers to ensure optimal care for members.
- Work telephonically with patients identified as high risk, for both behavioral and physical health issues, and their providers to identify needs, set goals and implement action steps towards achieving goals.
- Empower patients to help them improve their quality of life and ensure an integrated approach to address complex issues.
- Understand and comply with NCQA guidelines and HEDIS measures.
- Comply with established referral, pre-certification and authorization policies, procedures and processes by related Medical Management staff.
- Additional responsibilities for LHCC (LA) for only DOJ positions:
- Each position will be the delegated agency’s single point of contact to coordinate the overall CM activities provided to the target population
- Review and approve the initial and ongoing assessment and care plan to ensure requirements are met
- Coordinate service request/authorizations with UM and ensure agreement is aligned between the member, agency, and MCO
- Facilitate member linkages to MCO-based services and programs in collaboration w/ agency staff
- Assist members and/or agency staff w/ transportation to healthcare appointments
- Communicate status of member health indicators with agency staff that can contribute the successful community living of members
- Participate in weekly rounds w/ agency staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
** Applicants for this position have the flexibility to work remotely from their home anywhere within the Central time zone, but must possess a Wisconsin LCSW, LMHC, LMFT, or LPC license **
Education/Experience: Master’s degree in behavioral health and an unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMFT or LPC, or a PhD, PsyD or RN. 3+ years of case and/or utilization management experience. Experience in psychiatric and medical health care settings. Working knowledge of mental health community resources.
License/Certification: Unrestricted license as a LCSW, LMHC, LMSW LMFT, LPC, PhD, PsyD or RN license in applicable state.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.