You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Coordinate psychosocial services for members identified as having special needs and assist the members with utilization of medical resources related to case management, disease management and discharge planning.
- Identify special needs members through the completion of health screens and other resources.
- Complete Complex Needs assessments, identify psychosocial barriers for accessing services and recommend appropriate resources to overcome psychosocial barriers.
- Participate in case conferences to strategize and develop member specific care plans.
- Participate in program specific activities to develop, review or revise new or existing medical management programs.
- Maintain adequate information and community resource base for assistance with psychosocial problem resolution.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for all contacts and interventions.
- Conduct community outreach activities related to special programs.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Nursing, Health, Behavioral Science or related field. 2+ years of social service or community outreach experience. Licensure and/or certification in a related field preferred.
License/Certification: Valid Driver’s license.
Location: Candidate must reside in Mississippi. Position is 100% remote.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.