You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members as a clinical professional on our Medical Management/Health Services team. Centene is a diversified, national organization offering competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Identify special needs members through the completion of health screens and other resources.
- Work with community outreach/member advocates to coordinate member care.
- Educate providers and community resources on program components and available support services.
- Educate members with special needs to foster compliance with program and positively impact outcomes.
- Conduct site visits as appropriate for programs and provide support to other special programs.
- Develop and modify care plans in conjunction with member, member’s family and managing physician.
- Development of plan specific literature and education materials in conjunction with medical director and corporate oversight.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s or Master's in Social Work, Nursing, Behavioral Science, or equivalent experience. 2+ years of related care management experience
License/Certification: Valid driver’s license. RN (Registered Nurse) or licensed behavioral health clinician; LMSW or LCSW preferred
DE Only: Home and site visits required
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.