You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Oklahoma Complete Health, a Centene company, is committed to providing quality healthcare solutions to transform the health of Oklahomans.
At Oklahoma Complete Health, we are community advocates and change-makers in search of an inclusive culture grounded by our commitment to work-life balance, competitive compensation, and continuous career development. Join us and be a part of a collaborative, growing network of innovative thinkers delivering solutions at the local level.
Position Purpose: Develop and implement trainings to educate network providers and their staff on the company’s clinical philosophy and evidence-based practice methods. Collaborate with other staff, departments and health plan staff for maintaining and monitoring the delivery and effectiveness of the training program and identify solutions to challenges.
- Develop and provide formal provider staff training.
- Develop and maintain outreach program member materials with heavy emphasis on prevention and management using cost effective, evidence-based practice guidelines and patient empowerment strategies such as self management.
- Implement processes for documenting and monitoring training program for provider compliance and program effectiveness.
- Review provider profiling and training reports with provider agency staff to identify and report compliance with contract requirements and identify areas for improvement.
- Coordinate with Manager, Network Development for tracking network specific trainings.
- Participate in cross functional teams to solve system issues.
- Identify provider system needs and propose solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with provider training organizations to ensure provision of web-based provider training.
- May work with provider agencies to identify potential grant funding sources and provide technical assistance towards grant writing.
Must reside in the state of Oklahoma
Education/Experience: Master’s degree in Behavioral Health or Social Science or LCSW, LMFT, LPC or PhD 3 years of related experience.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.