You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Plans, develops, coordinates, collaborates and conducts events including, but not limited to, meetings, presentations, activities, training, product orientations, focus groups, field marketing events, projects, etc.
- Develops and maintain business relationships and information that will result in opportunities to increase membership/enrollment targets.
- Represents the department at internal and external meetings including, but not limited to, vendor reporting, departmental, cross-functional, community, provider, etc.
- Develops presentations including, but not limited to, sales, broker product training, member retention meetings, new member training, outreach activities, etc.
- Acts as department liaison for market materials, collateral rollouts, inventory, reports, etc.
- Acts as point person on key projects.
- Works with management to develop department workflow policy and procedure documentation for strategy and planning and for reviewing product, collaterals and sales strategies.
- Prospects and initiates opportunities for field marketing events, grassroots lead generation, provider co-op events, other community venues, etc. Coordinates with sales team for successful market execution.
- May develop plans to increase “crossover” enrollment.
- May assist in outreach activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
For Fidelis Care and Medicare only: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent experience
License/Certification: Life and Health License (can be obtained within 90 days of employment) – If required by the Business Unit/Department
Travel: For Medicare only: Travel up to 80% Must be willing to travel within assigned territory.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.