Centene is transforming the health of our communities one person at a time. As an Executive on our team, you could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members.
- Partner with multiple stakeholders and business unit leadership to establish strategic visions, operational objectives, and policies and procedures ensuring compliance with state contracts, related laws, regulations and executive orders
- Develop, execute, and communicate to all stakeholders annual plans for membership growth initiatives
- Develop and implement key metrics and performance standards across the organization to review past, current and future performance of business unit
- Monitor and report on achievement of committed action plans to senior management
- Direct the development and implementation of operational work processes and systems with oversight for multiple departments within the business unit, including call center operational services
- Oversee operational budget, revenue targets and profit and loss
- Lead and oversee new business implementation and reprocurement activities for all products and complex projects, including RFP responses
- Evaluate program opportunities and recommendations for effectiveness and ROI
- Perform duties as senior liaison between the business unit, corporate and external stakeholders
- Oversee preliminary discovery, due diligence for potential liabilities, internal control weaknesses and financial integrity
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.