You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
* Applicants for this job have the flexibility to work remote from home anywhere in the United States.
Position Purpose: Responsible for analytic data needs of the business unit. Handle complex data projects and acts as a lead for other Data Analysts.
- Provide advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting
- Extract, load, model, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management
- Develop reports and deliverables and make recommendations to management
- Model data using MS Excel, Access, SQL, and/or other data ware house analytical tools
- Assist management in driving business decisions based on data
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis
- Assist with training and mentoring other Data Analysts
- Assist with determining work load and related activities for other Data Analysts
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree related field or equivalent experience. 6+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience or 3+ years of HEDIS data analysis experience including measurement and rates impacted. Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, SQL, and Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.