You could be the one who changes everything for our 28 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Direct the identification, development, and implementation programs centered on quality and operations excellence
- Develop and monitor service levels to ensure compliance with state, federal, and company metrics and standards
- Initiate ongoing and special projects including process improvement evaluations and analysis, department business development, ROI analysis, and annual satisfaction initiatives
- Direct all membership related initiatives including identification of business need, strategy recommendation, project outline, management of deliverables, and ROI
- Work collaboratively to facilitate the design, development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices related to service operations
- Establish and maintain working relationships with external sources such as CMS for regulatory and compliance guidance
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with health plans, other business units, IT partners, and oversee training and business processes as necessary
- Direct and oversee continuous improvement of multiple systems for critical operations to enable business objectives
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.