Digital Curriculum DeveloperWoodland Hills, California Apply Now Job ID 1156956 Additional Locations Rancho Cordova,California,US;Irving,Texas,US Category Training Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Design and develop the company’s digital learning experiences, ensuring the end-learner and business objectives are in mind while leveraging the brand and best practices in design and adult learning principles.
- Develop, implement, and update high-quality learning content in a variety of formats, including eLearning, video, audio, leader’s guides for instructor led courses, virtual course materials, PowerPoint presentations, tool kits, study guides, and performance support tools
- Identify adult learning models, methods and modalities that support the design strategy
- Conduct user research and assess business needs to inform the evolution of the design
- Responsible for technical quality and function of all courses
- May be required to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing online curriculums in adult learning settings.
- Healthcare industry and project management experience preferred.
- Articulate Storyline/Adobe Captivate, SharePoint, Cornerstone Learning Management and Q-Mindshare experience preferred.
- Effective project scope and project management experience with proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive and competing priorities simultaneously to drive projects to completion.
***No remote capacity!
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Woodland Hills location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching