Business Process Consultant (Enrollment Operations)Woodland Hills, California Apply Now Job ID 1137225 Category Administrative Services Organization Health Net of California Schedule Full-time
- Organizes work teams, drives consensus and ensures end-to-end policy/process integrity to accomplish project work including: identification and confirmation of participants, establishment of a project plan, consistent work team engagement and productivity, meeting facilitation, consensus building, recommendation documentation and implementation delivery oversight.
- Assists with business case development for those proposed initiatives to which they are assigned to ensure adequate assessment of opportunities, risks and return on investment.
- Facilitates the optimization of business unit performance by enhancing alignment of policy, process and technology and designing/implementing for future business needs as well.
- Leads a variety of cross-functional initiatives that are intended to drive performance improvement, financial gains, customer satisfaction and improved compliance.
- Provides policy guidance on assigned initiatives so that end-to-end processes are considered for maximizing effective implementation.
- Performs detailed analysis of data, workflows, policies, procedures, organization of staff, skills and offer potential solutions in order to execute initiatives.
- Supports the project work by utilizing project management software such as, but not limited to, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Leads all levels of staff who are responsible for initiatives included in the company’s operating plan in order to support their success, development and effective completion and communication of their initiatives.
- Assists other project leaders in specific areas as needed such as facilitation, analysis, process mapping, brain-storming, project management issues, etc.
- Writes and delivers communication to all levels of organization to ensure support, awareness and effectiveness of process improvement initiatives.
- Possesses and utilizes knowledge and experience leveraging Business and IT solutions.
- Provides other related support as needed to improve the performance of the business
- Comfortable taking ownership or participating in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred. Five or more years of related project management / process improvement experience. Experience in health care and/or insurance highly desired. Expertise in business requirement gathering, process mapping, GAP analysis, and using technology such as MS Office suite, database systems (relational and non-relational) and process improvement tools preferred; experience and understanding of database structure and programming a plus. Demonstrated experience and skill in training, presenting and facilitating.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Woodland Hills location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching