Senior Director, Business OperationsTown and Country, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1175677 Category Health Insurance Operations Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Direct and oversee health insurance operations programs in multiple service areas including as billing and enrollment, call center, customer service, etc. and related initiatives that impact membership for product lines and health plans. Manage service levels; identify service opportunities, new business implementations and product expansions. Responsible for multiple systems from a business owner standpoint for all membership and channel management services.
- Direct the identification, development, and implementation programs centered on quality and operations excellence
- Develop and monitor service levels to ensure compliance with state, federal, and company metrics and standards
- Initiate ongoing and special projects including process improvement evaluations and analysis, department business development, ROI analysis, and annual satisfaction initiatives
- Direct all membership related initiatives including identification of business need, strategy recommendation, project outline, management of deliverables, and ROI
- Work collaboratively to facilitate the design, development and implementation of policies, procedures and practices related to service operations
- Establish and maintain working relationships with external sources such as CMS for regulatory and compliance guidance
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with health plans, other business units, IT partners, and oversee training and business processes as necessary
- Direct and oversee continuous improvement of multiple systems for critical operations to enable business objectives
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience. 10+ years of business operations and systems integration experience for call center, enrollment, billing, payment processing, or similar operations applications. Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff. Health insurance and program management experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Town and Country location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching