Systems Analyst (Data Warehouse)
Envolve Tempe, Arizona, Fresno, California
As we work to improve health outcomes around the world, technology will play a key role. That’s why we’ve made major investments in cutting-edge technology – and in people like you. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced industry with lots of room for growth and innovation. This is a technology operation few can match in scope and none can match in impact. If you’re ready to develop and deliver solutions that can help millions of people, join Centene.
What does it take?
What are the qualities that will help you achieve success in this role at Centene?
- Team player
- Digitally Savvy
“If challenge, innovation, working with new technologies, and career growth are what you’re looking for, this is the right place for you.”- Nasr Khan, IT Architect
“I feel satisfied knowing that our data checks create a smoother process for our members. I also appreciate the various charity programs offered through our company to help the community such as the March of Dimes fundraiser.”- Richard DeMore, Data Analyst II, Enrollment
Additional Locations Fresno,California,US
Category Information Technology
- Devise and design computer system requirements for the solution of difficult business problems and formulate procedures for their solutions.
- Develop and implement major systems.
- Design appropriate application system structures which will provide a solid foundation for well written and reliable application programs.
- Design charts and/or diagrams to analyze the project or problem to be programmed and define system requirements in terms of resource capabilities.
- Develop or assist in the development of work plans, task sequencing, and the extent to which tasks may be performed concurrently using estimates for resource needs (programmers, business users, equipment, etc).
- Perform necessary investigation, analysis and evaluation to determine project feasibility.
- Develop project cost and benefit estimates to establish project worthiness.
- Include development of alternate considerations leading to recommendations for new systems or change to existing ones.
- Develop, implement, and manage Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, and policies and procedures for the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of related system analysis experience.
- ITIL Certificate or obtain within 18 months of hire.
Knowledgeable about Data Warehousing concepts
Experience with Data Warehousing technology (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server) preferred
Experience with BI reporting Tools (MicroStrategy, SAS, Business Object) preferred
Experience with Source to Target Mapping analysis
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Tempe location.View Map
Our Technology Roles
You’ll provide leadership, direction and strategic plans for project implementations while developing and managing large scale IT infrastructure operations.
Application Software Engineer
While creating and managing websites, applications and systems, you’ll install programs and design, build, and maintain custom-built technology solutions.
You’ll develop and implement processes for information management, while maintaining digital networks, providing technical assistance in resolving network issues, and modifying networks.
Using a variety of skills like SQL, Excel, Microstrategy, and SAS/R, you'll analyze, interpret, and apply data from multiple sources that contribute to business development.
Working in a highly collaborative environment, you’ll act as a liaison between stakeholders and the IT organization to support Centene’s systems and lead our healthcare transformation.
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
“This is the right place for you.”
Started as a Sr. Software Engineer, now he’s an IT Architect.See Nasr's career path
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching