Senior Manager, ComplianceTacoma, Washington Apply Now Job ID 1156663 Category Compliance Organization Coordinated Care Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Manage the compliance department functions, including but not limited to, periodic monitoring and auditing activities based on established compliance program, policies, and practices to ensure and maintain compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory, contractual and legal requirements.
- Manage approval and submission of timely and accurate contract and regulatory required report deliverables.
- Oversee implementation of contract changes and amendments.
- Conduct periodic assessments to ensure compliance against contract requirements.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of corrective action plans to reduce or eliminate risk resulting from non-compliance with contract requirements or performance deficiencies.
- Collaborate with Health Plans and States, where applicable, to maintain/improve customer satisfaction specific to delegated functions and compliance with contract requirement.
- Manage submission of consumer and provider communication materials, including participation in their review and timely submission to Health Plans and States.
- Manage composition and delivery of responses to state regulatory agency complaints and inquiries.
- Support responses to “request for proposals” (RFPs) and new business implementations by completing assigned compliance tasks timely and accurately.
- Participate in new business implementations, including the identification and tracking of required contract report deliverables and provider/member materials.
- Design, implement and improve processes to prevent, detect and respond to compliance issues and concerns related to all federal and state regulatory requirements and contract requirements.
- Create and deliver compliance training for all employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration, compliance or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of compliance experience including risk assessment against contract and regulatory requirements, creation and execution of auditing, monitoring and reporting processes, administration of correction action plans, implementation of written policies and procedures, developing and delivering compliance training and education.
- 2+ years of Managed Care experience.
- Management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing staff performance.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Tacoma location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching