Clinical Nurse Trainer- MedicareSunrise, Florida Apply Now Job ID 1170539 Category Training Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Responsible for developing and conducting a variety of training programs and auditing tools for clinical department staff on the company’s clinical philosophy and evidence based practice methods. Collaborate with other clinical leadership to identify training needs outside of core curriculum to promote maximized effectiveness in managing behavioral and medical costs. Maintain and monitor the delivery and effectiveness of the training program and identify solutions to challenges.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing or Master’s degree in Behavioral Health or Social Science or related field.
- 4+ years related of behavioral health/physical health experience, preferably in managed care.
- Experience with Interqual and Microsoft office highly preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Medicare preferred.
· Unrestricted license as an RN, LCSW, LMFT,LPC, PhD or PsyD.
· Current state driver’s license.
***This position will be working in the Sunrise, FL office. No remote capacity.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Sunrise location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching