Full Stack Developer - Agile Technical Coach
Centene Corporation St Louis, Missouri
As we work to improve health outcomes around the world, technology will play a key role. That’s why we’ve made major investments in cutting-edge technology – and in people like you. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced industry with lots of room for growth and innovation. This is a technology operation few can match in scope and none can match in impact. If you’re ready to develop and deliver solutions that can help millions of people, join Centene.
What does it take?
What are the qualities that will help you achieve success in this role at Centene?
- Team player
- Digitally Savvy
“If challenge, innovation, working with new technologies, and career growth are what you’re looking for, this is the right place for you.”- Nasr Khan, IT Architect
“I feel satisfied knowing that our data checks create a smoother process for our members. I also appreciate the various charity programs offered through our company to help the community such as the March of Dimes fundraiser.”- Richard DeMore, Data Analyst II, Enrollment
Category Information Technology
- Responsible for hands on training of teams to deliver modern cloud products using DevOps best practices.
Lead technical coaching in an immersive learning center dojo.
- Lead software development programs and portfolios with project initiation, organization, goal and change management aspects of Agile
- Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT
- Develop agile training materials and process guidelines
- Deliver Agile training sessions, workshops, and one-on-one coaching for Business and IT participants at the team, program and portfolio levels
- Mentor and support scrum masters in communications and process activities to ensure projects are on track
- Facilitate cross functional team coordination and communication across various technical teams
- Identify, define and implement enhancements in release and dependency management methods, standards and processes
- Partner with IT/Operations leadership to ensure alignment with Agile methodology
- Assess programs and portfolios teams against scaled Agile best practices and provide recommendations to senior Information Technology leadership
- Drive Agile adoption across programs and portfolios. Provide training, workshops and materials to increase quality, velocity and efficiency of software engineering across Centene
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience. 7+ years of combined software engineering and Agile experience. Experience with Scrum, Kanban, and XP Agile frameworks. Working knowledge of one or more development languages required. Must have experience with IDE tools (Visual Studio, Intellij, Webstorm, Eclipse, etc.).
- Full Stack development experience that has experience performing as a Technical or Agile coach.
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Scrum Professional or similar certifications are a plus
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our St Louis location.View Map
Our Technology Roles
You’ll provide leadership, direction and strategic plans for project implementations while developing and managing large scale IT infrastructure operations.
Application Software Engineer
While creating and managing websites, applications and systems, you’ll install programs and design, build, and maintain custom-built technology solutions.
You’ll develop and implement processes for information management, while maintaining digital networks, providing technical assistance in resolving network issues, and modifying networks.
Using a variety of skills like SQL, Excel, Microstrategy, and SAS/R, you'll analyze, interpret, and apply data from multiple sources that contribute to business development.
Working in a highly collaborative environment, you’ll act as a liaison between stakeholders and the IT organization to support Centene’s systems and lead our healthcare transformation.
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
“This is the right place for you.”
Started as a Sr. Software Engineer, now he’s an IT Architect.See Nasr's career path
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching