Curriculum DesignerSt. Louis, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1175734 Category Training Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Design, implement and maintain training resources. Write, update, evaluate, and propose training programs supporting technical process documentation, operational systems, e learning, and website development.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of curriculum design or training development experience.
- Solid understanding of instructional design methodologies, learning technologies and adult learning principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience designing curriculums in adult learning settings.
- Curriculum development in the healthcare industry and project management experience preferred.
- Website design and Adobe Captivate experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our St Louis location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching