Account Manager (Interpreta)San Diego, California Apply Now Job ID 1127628 Category Business Development & Sales Organization Interpreta Schedule Full-time
The Interpreta solution is a cloud-based solution that provides immediate financial value to healthcare payers and insurers, as well as a high degree of benefit to healthcare providers, while improving patient care and outcomes – delivering a new standard in value and quality.
Interpreta is seeking a stellar Account Manager that will be responsible for managing Interpreta’s relationships with its clients.
We are a fast-paced environment.
- Operate as the single point of contact for assigned clients, service multiple clients concurrently
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Advocate for client needs inside Interpreta, with the goal of developing them into happy referenceable advocates for Interpreta
- Maximize the value of Interpreta’s products for clients
- Forecast and track key client account metrics including deliverable milestones, payment milestones, Support SLAs, processing volumes, % compliance, etc.
- Client contract administration
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients (upselling and cross-selling)
- Coordinate with other Interpreta staff working on the same account to ensure excellent service
- Assist sales team to reach prospective clients
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Other duties as assigned
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, related field or equivalent experience. 5+ years of sales or client/account management experience, preferably in health care data management. Strong computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on superior Excel skills. Understanding of CRMs and databases preferred.
Check out this location
See what's near our San Diego location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching