Senior Business System Analyst (Health Systems Reporting)
Health Net of California Rancho Cordova, California
As we work to improve health outcomes around the world, technology will play a key role. That’s why we’ve made major investments in cutting-edge technology – and in people like you. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced industry with lots of room for growth and innovation. This is a technology operation few can match in scope and none can match in impact. If you’re ready to develop and deliver solutions that can help millions of people, join Centene.
What does it take?
What are the qualities that will help you achieve success in this role at Centene?
- Team player
- Digitally Savvy
“If challenge, innovation, working with new technologies, and career growth are what you’re looking for, this is the right place for you.”- Nasr Khan, IT Architect
“I feel satisfied knowing that our data checks create a smoother process for our members. I also appreciate the various charity programs offered through our company to help the community such as the March of Dimes fundraiser.”- Richard DeMore, Data Analyst II, Enrollment
Category Information Technology
- Contribute to the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
- RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required.
- Intermediate SQL query skills.
- Experience with Toad, PL/SQL, Teradata, and Microstratergy strongly preferred.
Check out this location
See what's near our Rancho Cordova location.View Map
Our Technology Roles
You’ll provide leadership, direction and strategic plans for project implementations while developing and managing large scale IT infrastructure operations.
Application Software Engineer
While creating and managing websites, applications and systems, you’ll install programs and design, build, and maintain custom-built technology solutions.
You’ll develop and implement processes for information management, while maintaining digital networks, providing technical assistance in resolving network issues, and modifying networks.
Using a variety of skills like SQL, Excel, Microstrategy, and SAS/R, you'll analyze, interpret, and apply data from multiple sources that contribute to business development.
Working in a highly collaborative environment, you’ll act as a liaison between stakeholders and the IT organization to support Centene’s systems and lead our healthcare transformation.
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
“This is the right place for you.”
Started as a Sr. Software Engineer, now he’s an IT Architect.See Nasr's career path
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching