Senior Director, Enrollment
Centene Corporation Little Rock, Arkansas, California, Missouri
As a member of the Centene Medical Management/Health Services team, you’ll help innovate and execute strategies that redefine the industry standard for improving the lives and health of people. We’re a team of skilled physicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers and health service experts who use our advanced clinical analytics to implement award winning programs, develop care, deliver partnerships, and work directly with our members to achieve outcomes that set us apart as industry leaders. Together, we’re transforming the health of communities, one person at a time.
What does it take?
What are the qualities that will help you achieve success in this role at Centene?
- Good listener
“Centene is an exciting company to work for, the pace at which we’re growing allows numerous advancement opportunities. Also, we foster an environment that supports and offers numerous leadership growth opportunities.”- Esmeralda Baig, SVP Operations, Complex Care Products
“I enjoy the people and the flexibility of my role. As an onsite nurse, I have the pleasure of working with my team at Centene as well as the wonderful team at my onsite hospital.”- Njeri Young, RN, Concurrent Review Nurse
“I assisted with one of the Provider fairs in the community. Seeing how much we care for our community and our patients was very eye opening.”- Julie Boulch, Senior Manager of Medical Management Operations
Additional Locations Missouri,Missouri,US;California,California,US
Category Clinical & Nursing
Position Purpose: Leads and assists the organization in accomplishing legitimate goals and objectives with regards to enrollment and in the setting and accomplishing of strategic direction objectives to enhance member enrollment. This position is also responsible for studying departmental operations and the implementation of operating controls, policies and procedures that enhance the organization's ability to achieve its objectives.
- Establish plans, allocate resources, review progress, and make mid-course corrections to achieve business unit targets.
- Deliver high quality services to ensure regulatory compliance with Fidelis Care New York’s federal and state guidelines to protect member and organizational interests.
- Collaborate with specified user areas and confer with users to define business processes for systems application and integration; assess operational processes and system performance, diagnose operational problems and recommend courses of action to improve processes, systems, and organizational results.
- Make periodic visits to and work with regulatory agencies, explore specific needs, and resolve problems to build and maintain relationships.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data to prepare reports and make recommendations.
- Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, and hire employees. Coach, mentor, and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Provide oversight and direction to employees in accordance with organizational policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership by using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance development planning.
Education/Experience: BA/BS-Bachelors Degree required. MA/MS - Masters Degree or equivalent preferred. Minimum of 5-8 years management experience; effectively leading staff to meet departmental and organizational goals. Minimum of 5-8 years related experience required. Minimum of 5-8 years Leadership experience preferred. Experience Working in Heavily Regulated Environment: Monitor compliance of departmental policies and procedures in order to meet organizational initiatives and regulatory requirements. Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Access. Effectively navigate the complex nature of enrollment processes into federal and state programs. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Skilled to communicate with all levels of management, internal and external customers. Skilled in communicating with technical and business constituencies in writing effective business specifications and requirements.
Check out this location
See what's near our Little Rock location.View Map
Our Medical Roles
Overall Medical Management
A member of the Centene Medical Management team, we innovate and execute strategies that redefine the industry standard for improving the lives and health of people.
Concurrent Review Nurse
To ensure our members get the best quality of care, you’ll assess acute member health conditions, treatment and intervention options, and match them with providers, community and health plan resources.
Prior Authorization Nurse
You’ll ensure our members get the best quality services, assistive devices, and equipment to promote optimal health and independence in the community and help promote health and independence.
Working directly with members, interdisciplinary care team, providers and data analytics, you’ll identify member health risks and conditions and intervention and service options.
LTSS Program Specialist/Program Specialist Field Based
Working directly with our most vulnerable members, you’ll identify individual member health risks and opportunities to enhance independence, quality of life and community engagement.
You’ll use our data systems to directly assist providers, requesting services and treatments for our members.
To help support the individual needs of members and develop programs that address issues, you’ll review population health data, help design clinical programs, and develop care delivery partnerships.
Centene is consistently recognized for how well we treat our members, our people, and the communities we serve.Honored to be Honored
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
“Flexibility is key. Centene is a company of change.”
Started as a Referral Specialist, now a Project Manager IVSee Ashley's career path
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching