Senior Contract NegotiatorIndianapolis, Indiana Apply Now Job ID 1154261 Category Network Development & Contracting Organization Managed Health Services IN Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Coordinate and negotiate hospital, physician (IPAs, PPMs, individual providers, multi specialty groups) and ancillary service agreements that are in accordance with corporate, health plan and State guidelines.
- Oversee all negotiations for a specific plan or provider type (large professional groups, hospitals, etc.)
- Assist with plan specific contracting strategy
- Manage delivery of financial settlements and collections of receivables
- Evaluate and monitor providers’ performance standards and financial performance of contracts
- Develop contracting action plans
- Coordinate with internal departments and contracted providers to implement and maintain contract compliance
- May require up to 25% travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, Marketing, related field or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of contracting or provider relations experience in a healthcare, managed care, or insurance related environment.
- 3+ years Contract Negotiation experience highly preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Indianapolis location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching