Senior Human Resources Business PartnerDes Moines, Iowa Apply Now Job ID 1151851 Category Human Resources Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Accountable for aligning human resources strategy with business strategy, executing on that strategy, and providing broad HR support to executive and/or non-executive leaders. Drives the HR agenda, partnering closely with Centers of Expertise (COEs), HR Operations and business unit leaders to effectively and efficiently deliver HR processes and initiatives for a business unit.
- Partner with business leaders and a cross-functional group of subject matter experts within Centene’s HR centers of excellence and HR Operations to design and execute business strategy for how the business staffs, onboards, develops, motivates, retains and organizes work.
- Implement change management strategies and tactics and promote buy-in for change
- Execute programs to support employee including talent management, career planning, performance management, leadership coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, learning and development, recognition programs and strategic organizational development.
- Responsible to be a subject matter expert regarding organizational and people related planning and execution.
- Under limited supervisor, provides insightful data to guide decision making and offers proactive solutions, and solves problems, regardless of complexity.
- Consult with leadership to create comprehensive people plans to influence lasting and sustainable efficiencies.
- May provide guidance, mentoring and coaching other Human Resources Business Partners.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience in a HR function and/or a generalist role.
License/Certification: HR certification preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Des Moines location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching