Provider Network Specialist IIDes Moines, Iowa Apply Now Job ID 009LZ Category Network Development & Contracting Organization Iowa Total Care Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Perform health plan provider orientations and conduct ongoing educational outreach with a focus on improving quality and financial outcomes within the provider network. Act as liaison between providers and the health plan to enhance the business relationship
• Conduct initial provider orientations as well as ongoing educational outreach
• Educate providers regarding policies and procedures related to referrals, claims submission, credentialing documentation, web site education, Electronic Health Records, Health Information Exchange, and Electronic Data Interface • Enhance account relationships by investigating, documenting and resolving provider matters and effectively handling and responding to account changes and correspondence.
• Engage providers and educate them on Patient Centered Medical Home initiatives
• Perform detailed HBR (Health Benefits Ratio) analyses, Health Information data Information Set (HEDIS) analyses, and create reports for provider Review provider performance by both quantitative metrics and qualitative factors
• Create and communicate milestone documents, dashboards and success or improvement metrics
• Act as a liaison between the provider and the health plan ensuring a coordinated effort in improving financial and quality performance
• Provide information and status updates for providers regarding incentive agreements
• Conduct site visits when required • Perform other contracting duties as requested, including but not limited to recommending changes to pricing subsystems, submitting changes to provider related database information and assisting in the completion of special projects
• Ability to travel
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 2+ years of combined managed healthcare and provider reimbursement experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Clinical or health information management (HIM) experience preferred. Claims processing and/or managed care experience preferred.
Licenses/Certifications: Current state driver’s license.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Des Moines location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching