Talent Management SpecialistClayton, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1110666 Category Human Resources Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Implement and administer talent management processes and programs that identify, support, and enable talent needs
- Research, design, and implement organizational surveys, continuous listening solutions, and action planning processes to support alignment with company goals and initiatives
- Analyze talent data and make recommendations for improvement, including the creation of comprehensive and sophisticated reports and dashboards for business leaders and senior leadership
- Support design and delivery of individual assessments, integrating insights into talent development processes
- Serve as a subject matter expert by providing communications, resources and coaching support to enable employees, people leaders and the HR business partner community
- Lead the support of initiatives through delivery of the comprehensive strategies, programs, and action plans to improve critical organizational performance
- Research best practices and trends in organization development including methodologies and technology enhancements, and make recommendations to continuously improve Centene’s talent development programs
- Research, design, implement and recommend integrated talent development solutions, including individual assessments, coaching, mentoring, performance development, organization and talent review, career plan development , and succession and talent planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- 2+ years of human resources experience, including organizational development experience.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More