SVP, Business Management Operations (Social Health Bridge)Clayton, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1143837 Additional Locations US,Illinois;Chicago,US;Chicago,US,Pennsylvania;USA,US,New York;New York,US,Connecticut;USA,US,California;USA,US,Florida;USA,US,Texas;USA Category Health Insurance Operations Organization Social Health Bridge Schedule Full-time
Social Health Bridge, a newly founded wholly owned subsidiary of Centene Corporation, is a first in the nation effort to create a financially sustainable Social Determinants of Health enterprise. As a true community solution, it aims to bridge the divide between the health and social service sectors. We expect to contract with a wide variety of MCOs, health systems and providers to leverage CBO services on a value-based, at-risk basis to promote meeting targeted outcomes.
Social Health Bridge is designed to be that middle layer by contracting directly with community organizations and with health entities. SHB will work with community organizations to develop a set of standard, evidence based practices that will ensure consistent, high value results. Additionally, because SHB will be working across a multitude of community organizations, it will have the ability to create scale and aggregate consumers that make it attractive to health entities. Instead of a health entity having to contract individually with each community organization, and trying to ensure appropriate standards and practices are met, they will be able to contract with SHB. And because SHB has aggregated consumers, it will be able to develop value based payments to ensure that health entities achieve the outcomes that matter to them.
Position Purpose: Accountable for managing, directing and tracking work to meet the growth, service, cost and customer requirements of the health plan, consistent with company’s overall strategic, financial and market objectives.
- Manage and direct pharmacy operations and work of Health Care Delivery team.
- Translate AOP and forecasts into financial and operational objectives and track and report team performance against objectives in the annual operating plan
- Collaborate with line of business leaders to synthesize and translate requirements into actionable priorities.
- Ensure coordinated execution of Centene sponsored Transformation work and other like projects with broad based impact in the market.
- Provide direction and support to the project management office and customer experience teams.
- Provide analysis and advice on line of business, market, growth and delivery strategies.
- Represent company in selective external partnerships, forums and engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care Administration, Finance or related field.
- Master’s in Business Administration or other relevant discipline preferred.
- 10+ years of managed care medical management and/or network contracting experience.
- 10+ years of management experience.
- Community Based Organization partner development experience
- Working in a start-up environment
*This position will include frequent travel, throughout the US, 50% or more, as needed.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching