Senior Risk Quantification Analyst
Centene Corporation Clayton, Missouri
As we work to improve health outcomes around the world, technology will play a key role. That’s why we’ve made major investments in cutting-edge technology – and in people like you. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced industry with lots of room for growth and innovation. This is a technology operation few can match in scope and none can match in impact. If you’re ready to develop and deliver solutions that can help millions of people, join Centene.
What does it take?
What are the qualities that will help you achieve success in this role at Centene?
- Team player
- Digitally Savvy
“If challenge, innovation, working with new technologies, and career growth are what you’re looking for, this is the right place for you.”- Nasr Khan, IT Architect
“I feel satisfied knowing that our data checks create a smoother process for our members. I also appreciate the various charity programs offered through our company to help the community such as the March of Dimes fundraiser.”- Richard DeMore, Data Analyst II, Enrollment
Additional Locations US,New York;Getzville,US,California;Rancho Cordova
Category Data Analytics
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative risk analysis using FAIR (Factor Analysis of Information Risk)
- Create mathematical models for quantifying or classifying risk consistently
- Build tools and reports to support analysis and risk modeling using various programs (Excel, R, R Shiny, etc.)
- Keep apprised of advances in risk quantification modeling software and of advances in the science and industry of risk quantification modeling
- Research cyber security risks and mathematically quantify those risks and/or make recommendations for guidelines that will appropriately mitigate the company’s exposure to those risks
- Train decision makers on calibrated probability assessments.
- Provide Calibration training to stakeholders
- Conduct complex risk quantification efforts including FAIR based analysis, Hubbard’s methodology, or other mathematical models.
- Coach junior employees in the field of risk quantification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years of related experience.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) preferred
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Technology Roles
You’ll provide leadership, direction and strategic plans for project implementations while developing and managing large scale IT infrastructure operations.
Application Software Engineer
While creating and managing websites, applications and systems, you’ll install programs and design, build, and maintain custom-built technology solutions.
You’ll develop and implement processes for information management, while maintaining digital networks, providing technical assistance in resolving network issues, and modifying networks.
Using a variety of skills like SQL, Excel, Microstrategy, and SAS/R, you'll analyze, interpret, and apply data from multiple sources that contribute to business development.
Working in a highly collaborative environment, you’ll act as a liaison between stakeholders and the IT organization to support Centene’s systems and lead our healthcare transformation.
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
“This is the right place for you.”
Started as a Sr. Software Engineer, now he’s an IT Architect.See Nasr's career path
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching