Project Manager III (Acquisition Integration)Clayton, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1174516 Category Project Management Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Plan, organize, monitor, and oversee complex projects utilizing cross-functional teams to deliver defined requirements and meet company strategic objectives.
Develop integration strategies to mitigate operational risk throughout the diligence process and assist in identifying and sizing value creation opportunities
- Define and develop the overall integration plan for acquisition targets, including implementing the team structure, governance model, meeting schedule and related agendas
- Utilize corporate and industry standard project management tools and techniques to effectively manage projects.
- Assist with establishment and maintenance of corporate project management methodology and other department procedures
- Maintain detailed project documentation including meeting minutes, action items, issues lists and risk management plans
- Provide leadership and effectively communicate project status to all stakeholders, may include written executive summaries
- Negotiate with project stakeholders to identify resources, resolve issues, and mitigate risks
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas to meet overall stakeholder expectations and company's objectives
- Provide functional and technical knowledge across multiple business and technical areas
- Monitor the creation of all project deliverables to ensure adherence to quality standards including design documents, test plans, training materials, and operations documentation
- At least 20% travel required
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, related field, or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred. 4+ years of project management and implementation or program management experience. Proficient with MS Office applications and project management tools. Experience working with and leading diverse groups and matrix managed environments.
License/Certification: PMP, PgMP, or CAPM preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching