Manager, Cyber Security Incident ResponseClayton, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1188826 Additional Locations Rancho Cordova,California,US Category Administrative Services Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
- Monitor developing cyber security incidents and assign analysts to assess and resolve
- Conduct incident response activities: identify threats, detect incidents, protect Centene against these threats and incidents, respond to discovered incidents and recover Centene to a known safe state
- Review and improve existing tactics, techniques and procedures for cyber security processes
- Team with peers in Cyber Security and IT to protect Centene and improve our security posture
- Counsel and advise leadership on best practices and potential courses of action for cyber security issues
- Conduct timecard approvals, performance management reviews, personnel development tasks
- Lead a team responsible for advanced security analysis. Engage senior leaders across all business lines with security concerns or escalations.
- Hire, train, develop and assess team and work across other teams for their training and staffing.
Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree preferred. 5+ years of experience in cyber security trends and technologies
This position will be supporting a Federal government contract, therefore it requires U. S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense form SF86 or higher security.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching