Director, Diversity & Inclusion Policy and AnalyticsClayton, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1181506 Category Human Resources Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Lead overarching HR initiatives to help define HR project roadmap
Recommend solutions for the HR infrastructure to align with short and long term company goals, and further the HR organization
Ensure the execution of HR initiatives are accurate by eliciting broad knowledge cross-functionally for efficient operations
Develop HR initiatives that support employee productivity and drive company results by utilizing data analytics and reporting
Manage external consultants and resulting costs to ensure projects are efficiently conducted
- Oversee the implementation and enhancement of our D&I dashboards
- Perform D&I workforce analytics reports, utilizing trend data and forecasting
- Work with business unit leaders on tailored diversity data and analysis
- Serve as primary liaison for the Executive D&I Council, the Centene National Disability Council, and our Employee Inclusion Groups on policy recommendations
- Lead the creation of our annual D&I report
- Lead the completion and submission of our diversity specific national benchmark surveys
- Serve as the lead person in researching and advancing policy or process enhancements to create a more inclusive environment for our growing workforce
- Respond to data requests
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders across all HR functions and business to direct, support and advance HR initiatives and strategies
Oversee strategic planning and implementation of Diversity and Inclusions programs. Enhance the capacities of the Diversity and Inclusion Department by leading core strategic initiatives, support internal enterprise partners, and establishing relationships with key external stakeholders. The position will be responsible for supporting Centene’s employee resource groups, advisory councils, and internal communications.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
7+ years of diversity and inclusion, human resources, strategy consulting, communications, marketing or project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
Previous management experience including responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of staff.
- Strong skills in research and writing, data, analytics, communications, surveys, and D&I best practices. Having experience in legal and compliance.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching