Compensation AnalystClayton, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1154402 Category Human Resources Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose:Design, implement, and administer compensation programs ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.
- Evaluate jobs across all job levels across the enterprise
- Perform analysis and market studies on current programs, using insights to develop solutions that ensure internal equity, external competitiveness, and alignment with Centene’s goals
- Administer enterprise wide merit increases, bonus and stock plans as assigned
- Review incentive and commission calculations for accuracy and approve for payment
- Respond to questions regarding compensation programs
- Analyze large data sets in complex ways to identify trends and convey findings and recommendations to an executive audience
- Evaluate, analyze, audit and maintain compensation and job related data within HR systems including Workday and Market Pay
- Identify compensation data and process needs and work with technical teams to define requirements to address these needs
- Respond to various compensation surveys
- Ensure compliance with employment-related federal and state statutory requirements regarding employee pay, and remain up-to-date on current compensation-related legislation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- 2+ years of human resources, compensation, finance, or data analysis experience.
- Strong analytical skills and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with Workday and Market Pay preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching