Absence Management SpecialistClayton, Missouri Apply Now Job ID 1157535 Category Human Resources Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose:Assist with the administration and communication of Centene’s leave of absence programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Leave Management, Disability Studies, Benefits, or related field or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of human resources experience.
- Knowledge of absence management related concepts and practices such as FMLA and ADAAA.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in HRIS systems, particularly related to HRMS, disability and payroll systems preferred.
- Exposure to Workday preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Clayton location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching