Regulatory AssistantChicago, Illinois Apply Now Job ID 1154991 Category Government Relations Organization Centene Corporation Schedule Full-time
Position Purpose: Assist the Regulatory Operations department with various new and annual filings and coordinate department projects. Provides administrative and staff support to senior management team.
- Coordinate and assist paralegal in preparing and filing annual and regulatory filings with various state departments of insurance
- Serves as administrative liaison with others internally and outside the organization regarding issues related to project coordination and operations
- Prepare, process, and maintain license renewals and updates
- Maintain minute books and documentation, contract files, financial statements, and related amendments
- Coordinates project within the department, including intake of research projects and management of documents.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of administrative or secretarial experience.
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Check out this location
See what's near our Chicago location.View Map
Our Hiring Process
Learn more about our hiring process and discover other helpful information for applicants.Learn More
Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn Profile.Start Matching